Job Vacancy For ICS Risk Analyst 2020/2021 At Standard Chartered Bank Kenya
clicksjob was creat with a view of IT professionals .This website will help you to quickly and efficient find many job opportunities out there , This is a practical too to help you meet your requirement, qualification
- Company: Standard Chartered Bank Kenya
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Kenya
Standard Chartered Kenya, whose official name is Standard Chartered Bank Kenya Limited, but is sometimes referred to as Stanchart Kenya, is a commercial bank in Kenya.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
We are establishing a capability to successfully implement and embed the new Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Risk Type Framework (RTF) into Africa and Middle East (AME) countries to bring consistency in the identification and mitigation of ICS Risks. The ICS 1st Line Risk Manager, will report to and support the Head of ICS, to drive the adoption and implementation of the framework across the countries.
This role will require hands on approach to understand and support the countries on the ICS RTF to maximize risk reduction and capability improvement, while meeting compliance and legal obligations, and minimising client impact. The role will require to have end-to-end view of all ICS activities with support to regular risk assessment, tracking, follow up and reporting at the relevant forums.
The ICS 1st Line Risk Manager will provide exceptional leadership, maintain highly constructive relationships with key stakeholders, and possess strong security risk framework knowledge to mobilize effort and commitment.
- ICS 1st Line Risk Manager will execute a robust and efficient plan to rollout ICS RTF by working with key stakeholders including COOs/CIOs direct teams, ICS RTF Implementation Programme teams, Office of the CISO and Security technology teams. The plan will incorporate digital footprint discovery, risk assessment, definition and implementation of controls as guided by the ICS RTF and tailored to the relevant areas.
- Supporting the Regional Head of ICS in the implementation of the ICS Risk framework including working with stakeholders to identify, assess and rate the information assets, build out the risk profile per the framework, initiate risk assessments and put together treatment plans.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data sources to validate Key Control Domains (KCD) and associated controls, accelerate risk assessment process, validate business risk profile and develop action plans to remediate to bring ICS risk back into appetite.
- Follow up on identified thematic cyber issues, develop processes to address issues from re-occurrence and ensure cyber hygiene across the whole portfolio.
- Provide regular status updates including progress, top risks and issues to the respective country and regional forums for the relevant domains. Track RAG status, key milestones, risks, dependencies and issues.
- Interface with the Business and Country ICS Leads to assist with sharing of risk profiles, advising on cyber risk issues and addressing areas of concern.
- Interface into Technology forums to ensure security technologies are operating with input from countries and be actively involved in the roadmap of these technologies by providing regional/country input.
- Development of risk treatment plans for the assigned areas in conjunction with the business and technology teams. Interface with other areas to ensure dependencies are known and prioritised. Negotiate timelines to ensure proper remediation by maintaining support and organizational alignment.
- Adapt to emerging and horizon risks and address issues to maximize outcomes. Urgent and timely action for risks and issues which adversely impact cyber risk profiles.
- Re-planning and prioritising as required to maximise risk reduction.
- Coordinate and plan for cyber crisis management exercises, build response and recovery capabilities, workarounds, ensure up to date playbooks etc.
- Assist with other cyber activities underway
- Ensure effective prioritisation and application of industry best practice into the ICS RTF and ICS country risk.
- Identify changes to plan required in terms of additional components, reprioritisation to anticipate and respond to changes.
- Learn from the recent regional and global cyber events and build into strategy to address current and emerging risks.
- Maintain strong stakeholder engagement with other COO ICS teams, Chief Information Security Office teams, ICS RTF Implementation Programme teams and Security Technology teams.
- Establish and maintain working groups across domains to progress the framework roll out.
- Escalate appropriately to ensure Head of ICS is briefed, and necessary decisions are made in a timely manner.
- Manage the rollout of the ICS RTF professionally and efficiently, closely tracking timeline commitments for provision of information and action plans, and for validation of actions taken.
- Ensure adoption of security tooling and capability to address ICS risk tactically and strategically.
- Address and adopt response and recover capabilities and assist with cyber crisis management exercises, playbooks etc.
- Support the Head of ICS, on running periodic working groups and ensuring proper rollout of the ICS RTF.
- Assist with pulling together Risk papers going to various Risk committees within the region.
- Manage actions coming out of various risk and compliance forums.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Support the assigned countries/ICS TRP to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Strong stakeholder engagements with COO ICS teams, Chief Information Security Office teams, ICS RTF Implementation Programme teams and Security Technology teams.
- Keep abreast of any new developments in the ICS risk frameworks globally, participate in industry and external discussions.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess one or more technical certifications such as MCSE, CEH
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (required)
- Master’s degree a related field (optional)
Method of Application
Closing Date : 01 May, 2020