clicksjob was creat with a view of IT professionals .This website will help you to quickly and efficient find many job opportunities out there , This is a practical too to help you meet your requirement, qualification
- Company: Living Goods
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: International Jobs in Kenya
At Living Goods we empower people to improve the health of their families, friends and communities. Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ health entrepreneurs who go door to door to teach families how to improve their health and wealth and sell life-changing products such as simple treatments for malaria and diarrhea, safe delivery kits, fortified foods, clean cook stoves, water filters, and solar lights. By combining the best practices from business and public health, we are dramatically lowering child mortality AND creating livelihoods for thousands of enterprising women. Living Goods supports a network of over 2,000 micro-entrepreneurs in Uganda and Kenya who teach families in their communities how to improve health and well-being while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook-stoves, and solar lights. As part of the Branch Team, you will play a key role in supporting Community Health Volunteers (CHVs) to deliver high quality health care to their communities and generate sales of critical products.
The Chief People & Culture Officer is responsible for driving thought leadership, strategic direction and implementation of organization-wide people, culture and engagement interventions across Living Goods. Specifically, the focus is double pronged: First it is to continuously diagnose the well -being of the organization, particularly in terms of how effectively LG leverages its key strategic people levers of culture, leadership, talent, diversity and capability to achieve its purpose. Secondly it is to design, develop, implement, and evaluate interventions that enhance organizational performance and individual development.
Strategy Design & Execution
- Lead the development of the People and Culture strategy ensuring alignment to overall organizational strategy
- Lead the translation of functional & country strategy to local levels.
- Lead the development of strategy implementation plans, assess and report performance against the strategy. Ensure people metrics provide critical information on LG’s human resources to the Board, CEO and Executive Team.
- Lead the operationalization of strategies and plans. Guide and manage country and global P&C teams in the implementation of strategy and plans.
- Lead the HR advisory function ensuring that internal capability and structures exist to provide strategic business advisory services to executive and senior management across Living Goods
- Identify and provide HR consulting services across a broad range of HR responsibilities across the HR life cycle; talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, career development, capability building, talent and succession planning, culture, rewards and recognition, compliance, and employee programs
- Lead the development and execution of change programs across broad HR responsibility areas Provide the CEO, executive team and the board with decision support on both strategy and operations, insights into people and culture issues that impact LG mission, vision and strategy
- As business partner to the CEO, provide consulting and advisory services
Organization Design and Effectiveness
- Review organizational strategy and plans to assess opportunities that ensure LG’s org. design is fit for purpose and the future
- Provide expert consulting services for organization design (strategies, tools, capacity building, roadmaps, etc.)
- Lead the delivery of global organization design and effectiveness work
- Infuse global best practices on LG’s approach to org. design and effectiveness
- Design monitoring and reporting mechanisms, bringing attention to matters that impact the delivery of organizational goals
- Develop strategies and plans to strengthen organizational design and effectiveness capability across LG
People Operations and Effectiveness
- Lead the development of all people operations systems, processes and programs for effective and efficient global operations, including great employee and stakeholder experience.
- Establish people metrics, analytics and reporting on critical people and operational information
- Develop people plans and budgets selecting strategic initiatives that will achieve the strategy, monitoring progress, reporting and advising on adjustments.
Team and Organizational Leadership
- Provide hands-on leadership to the global People and Culture team and manage change as the department grows and evolves. Hire, onboard, develop and retain top talent. Build resources for the future and inspire and motivate others to be the best they can be.
- As a member of the senior executive team, communicate a vision, build common understanding, align resources to accomplish key objectives, and work across Living Goods to build collaborative relationships.
- Build strong strategic partnerships externally to strengthen LG’s employer and employee brand
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th June, 2020